Oct 5, 2004

Laguna Beach

Wow, so I just happened (I swear) to catch an episode of this new MTV show. I don't really get it- it's a reality show but it's such a freaking parody of the OC that I have to believe it's actually scripted and these 16 and 17 year old kids (all tan or blonde and somewhat good looking, of course) are actors.

My favorite part was when this guy was touring his friend Lauren's ("LC") house with its 100 bedrooms and the best ocean view in town, and he's all in disbelief, like "Dude, these are like the houses on 'The O.C.'" No shit, Stephen with a p, maybe it's because you live in the same neighborhood.

Anyway, I was entertained for the half hour and actually found myself laughing out loud (by myself) at one point, so you know it's gotta be amusing. One of the girls is named Lo, which is hilarious (sorry, Lo, not so original anymore).

Needless to say, I'm sure I'll be "accidentally" catching new episodes as they come on. At least until the real O.C. comes back on in November.


Current Music: 2+2=5, by Radiohead
Current Mood: normal

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails