Oct 5, 2004

Hilarious sib.

I love that Auddie takes after me and likes to fall asleep to music...
It turns out, though, that her "sleepy" music of choice is her Grease CD. Every night, the same deal. She doesn't have a sleep function on her stereo, though, so no matter when she falls asleep, it'll play through til the end. Tonight I walked in to "Greased Lightning" and shut it off for her.

Oh, funny related story. We're watching Ladder 49 the other night, and Auddie's says, "John Travolta's in this? How OLD is he!?" And I'm like, "He just turned 50 I think." And she's in absolute disbelief and I realize it's because she has ONLY ever seen him in Grease (or at least that's the only place she knows him from). I love those moments. Kind of like when Auddie was browsing my iTunes a while ago and asked me, "Wait Pouy, Paula Adbul sings?" My oh my, so much happened before 1993.


Current Music: 59th Street Bridge Song, by Simon & Garfunkel
Current Mood: Sleepy .. off to bed


1 comment:

APostcardFrom said...

Hmm, 1993? Seems so long ago! One of the kids I'm watching was born in 2000! Now that's really weird...seems like it was *just* high school graduation. Welcome to blogspot! I like it better than xanga anyways, people can comment without having to sign in and the layout is pretty (my opinion).

Related Posts with Thumbnails