Oct 4, 2004

I think I got it...

Ok, so if all is going well, you should finally be able to see a photo of me when you load the blog page. I picked a little gem from 1985, because it's clear I was 100x cooler back then than I am now. I think I'm wearing some red, white and blue, vertically striped suspenders over some random flower-patterned collared shirt. How much cooler can you get?

So yeah. We'll see if we can try to make this the GroovyTwoShoes of the 21st century (Thanks for the suggestion, CGrumms). I doubt I'm as amusing or as willing to blabber as I was when I was 16, but maybe I'll get there.

I resisted the blog bandwagon for quite a while... it all seemed too public for me (See "Washingtonienne"...), and I'm not one (at least anymore) to put it all out there.

But, this is for all of you who used to read my high/lows daily and frequently visited my webpage when it still existed. Here we go again. . .


Current Music: I Almost Forgot, by Matthew Sweet
Current Mood: Excited (about this whole blog thing!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails