Oct 28, 2004

Congrats Red Sox!

So happy for the team, the city, the fans. What a way to end it, with a clean sweep, and 8 games straight overall! I may have spoken too soon in my previous post when I said the curse was over, but it's clear now that it definitely is. I can't imagine being a lifelong Sox fan and seeing this celebration tonight, after 86 years of waiting. Just unbelievable. Any fan of sport can appreciate this one. The Sox are the World Champions!

Oooh... it's time for the montage, my favorite part... excellent music choices!

(Current Music: Golden Age, by Beck --> At Last, by Etta James)

[Did anyone catch the Jimmy Fallon-Drew Barrymore smooch on the field at the end of the game? My, that was quite odd. Apparently it's for a scene in their upcoming movie, "Fever Pitch." Definitely caught me off guard, though]


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails