Oct 4, 2004

Hello... where am I?

Yeah, I don't even know if I'm doing this correctly, but I guess we'll see. This is my blog. It was peer pressure that put me over. I joined the pen-and-paper journal community in 1998, and I'll still continue that, but now that we're all so tech-savvy, here I go with my blog. Sorry, no juicy details here. Just enough to keep you all entertained at work or on that slow Saturday night (thanks, Tweevs).

Um, ok yeah. That's all for the first post. Since I don't even know if it will work. Back for more soon.


1 comment:

Thuy-Van said...

yay! i expect that this will fill up another 25% of my internet time.
unfortunately, my blog doesn't contain any juicy details either. it's far too public and i don't really know who reads it. plus, my parents check it regularly, so i find myself having to censor my life.
can't wait to read about your adventures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails