Jun 24, 2005

More birthday wishes!

Today I'd like to wish a Happy Birthday to my dearest cousin Kim (Moth). Thanks for all your sage wisdom and for being a great dining and lounging buddy. While we have plenty of sophisticated tastes, no one else shares my appreciation of American cheese singles, Carl Buddig turkey, and a good hot dog quite like you do. Not only did you keep me busy and productive in my post-graduate months as a busy little maid-of-honor bee, but you continue to put up with me as a houseguest on all my visits to your awesome apartment. (Then again, who would Swiffer if not for me?)

And since I started this blog just after your wedding, here's a lil tribute to that glorious day:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep. She is a cutie. Cute hubby, too. :-)
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO KEEEEM.
Love, your favorite mother-in-law

Hi to Pouy- I love keeping up with you!
s

Related Posts with Thumbnails