Jun 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the best father in the world!!
(I still remember the Chipmunks episode where Alvin, Simon, and Theodore sang that line to Dave.)

I just wanted to give a shout out to my dad, Mr. Binh, for being the greatest pop anyone could ask for. Whether it was blowdrying my hair back in the day, ironing my clothes, helping me put up shelves/assemble furniture in college, accompanying the gals on countless shopping excursions (and enjoying it), or being able to handle virtually any Mr. Handyman task or other seemingly ridiculous request or favor, my dad can really do it all--and he does! But we love you most for just being a fun guy to be around with a contagious laugh and an infectious spirit and attitude! Oh, that and being the only Dad I know who can pull off linen shirts and 7 jeans. Honestly, you've got some style...and judging by the photo below, you've really come a long way since those crazy '70s, Dad! Thanks for everything, Bô. You're the best!




P.S. For those of you still keeping score, I finally satisfied my lobster roll craving at our Father's Day brunch today. The fam went to Hank's Oyster Bar, a charming little establishment that just opened about a month ago at 17th & Q. I recommend it.


Current Music: Leif Erikson, by Interpol
Current Mood: relaxed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummm...didn't VN school teach you anything? you forgot an accent

co thao would be soooo disappointed

Related Posts with Thumbnails