Jun 20, 2005

Back to the basics (Now featuring downloads!!)

Starting today I'm going to attempt something new to try and spice up this ol' blog thing. At least every week, and possibly with more frequency, I'll be posting a new mp3 to my blog. This may be something I think everyone should hear, something I'm currently repeating myself, or just something to accompany my regular musical commentaries...

The files will be posted as a yousendit link. For those of you unfamiliar with this process, it's really quite simple. Just replace the hxxp with http and you'll be able to download the track to your computer. However, yousendit has a 25-downloads limit, so in the chance that you click on the link and it has already timed out, just post a comment or email me or something, and I'll make sure you get it if you want to hear it.

For starters, I'm going to do some backtracking and offer you all a chance to hear the music I've been talking about most recently.

Ryan Adams :: Let it Ride
hxxp://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3EH41PW2QQF5A1MQCF8F0SYOF2

Ryan Adams? Who? Ok, only kidding. Here's "Let it Ride," which I've often said is still my favorite song off
Cold Roses. Featuring Rachael Yamagata on background vocals. Insanely addicting. Favorite line: Tennessee's a brother to my sister Carolina, where they're gonna bury me...and I ain't ready to go, I'm never ready to go...


Coldplay :: Fix You
hxxp://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=37IHXGNPKA6DI27U5USM5HFFT3

You might have heard it on The O.C., and if not, you've probably heard it since then, and you'll probably hear it many times again. But I still often find myself with this tune stuck in my head. It's your big summer anthem.

So now all my loyal readers will get to hear what I'm always blabbing about and can form their own opinions. My hope, of course, is that you like what you hear!! Enjoy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you rock so hard

Anonymous said...

are these actually supposed to work?

Related Posts with Thumbnails