Jun 18, 2005

Brief Idol update..

Ok, so in the midst of some music web surfing (and always one to cover all my bases), I went to check out what I thought would be Carrie Underwood's official website (www.carrieunderwood.com), and instead landed upon some strange motivational speaker site. I thought I'd made a mistake, then I noticed the small disclaimer at the bottom of the page explaining the issue. (The same thing happens if you try www.ryanadams.com) Isn't it funny how a "normal" person's life can be changed overnight simply due to the fame and fortune of their namesake? In any case, what I really found bizarre and slightly eerie were the noted similarities between the two Carrie Underwoods in question. In other related news, Ms. Underwood's (the Idol) first single, "Inside Your Heaven," has been sitting atop the iTunes top songs list since it came out last week. Auddie's take: "Ohmygod, I love that song!..."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails