Jun 21, 2005

Happy Birthday M&M!

Happy Birthday to the twinsies, Max & Mira, who are the big ol' 8 today! Max & Mira always keep me busy with their after school antics and energetic kid spirit! And now they're 8, I can't believe it. But what a great year... being 8 was definitely one of my all-time life favorites thus far.

In other June 21 news, it's the first day of summer and the longest day of the year! More reason to celebrate.

These kids sure have come a long way since their nude baby & diaper days...




Current Music: Half a World Away, by R.E.M.
Current Mood: excellent

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable.... That's very touching, big cousin. Thanks.
DHN

Anonymous said...

i better get a shoutout on my bday since auddie and m&m got one!

that pic used to be the background on my computer

Related Posts with Thumbnails