Mar 31, 2005

Who doesn't love Legos?

To keep everyone distracted and/or entertained until my next post, here are some fun Lego versions of some familiar pop culture themes:

Michael Jackson's Thriller
: This one is a fun lil' homemade video.

Spiderman: The Peril of Doc Ock: This one is more, how you say, Hollywood blockbuster style.


And one more thing... Here's a link to a site that tells you what kind of dog you would be based on your answers to 10 simple questions. Unfortunately, I turned out to be a Pomeranian, but I think that's because I picked "small" for my build. I should have known better and picked "medium" to avoid being chosen as a little fluffy and annoying (and oftentimes scary) yappy dog. Oh well. See for yourself.


Current Music: Lovesong, by The Cure
Current Mood: weird, uninspired

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails