Apr 1, 2005

Mr. Ryan Adams

Ok, so he's kind of crazy and unpredictable and just plain weird, but the man is also a musical genius. And he has no qualms about releasing a ton of music at once, so much that you're completely overwhelmed, but really-- who will complain about that?

I've already posted my excitement over his three CD releases this calendar year, but I thought I'd devote another post to him because I'm currently listening to "Let it Ride" on repeat. It's the first single from Cold Roses, which will be the double album he releases in May.

If you visit the Ryan Adams website and click on the album cover to enter the site, "Let it Ride" will start playing automatically. All you have to do is just keep clicking refresh to repeat it :) Enjoy.


Let it ride
Let it ride, easy down the road
Let it ride
Let it take away all of the darkness
Let it ride
Let it rock me in the arms of strangers, angels until it brings me home
Let it ride, let it roll, let it go...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails