Feb 11, 2005

Illin'

Well, being sick is no fun. It doesn't happen very often but when it does you're like, wow, this is really terrible and I will never take a healthy day for granted again (yet you do). I'd kind of been in denial the first day or two about it, which ended up kicking me in the butt as today I woke up feeling like crap, having that mucas-y feeling in my chest. The worst is when you trigger a coughing spell and you kind of go halfway and it sounds like this purring in your throat, and you have to get the rest out by hacking up your lung. Just great.

Anyhow, this post simply an excuse for why I have not been on top of my blogging. Today was a good chance for me to catch up on a lot of my TV, though. Quick roundup: The OC is going down the tubes, but at least it still has good music... American Idol is wonderfully entertaining, and I'm predicting Mario Vasquez as the winner as of today. He reminds of me Justin Timberlake, ok?...and I'm loving Abby's new flame on ER-- his name is Eion Bailey, and I finally placed him as the boyfriend to the anorexic girl in Center Stage! Quite a catch...Oh, and I guess it's with serious disappointment that I report Kris & Jon's loss on The Amazing Race. I really thought the good karma couple would win out in the end, but seems I was wrong. And with this next season featuring reality TV has-beens and other quasi-celebs, this will only increase the difficulty of my chances of being cast...Matthew Fox is looking good on Lost; he's really come quite a long way since his Party of Five days. Then again I was always distracted by Scott Wolf, so I don't know. They really do need to release that entire series on DVD, though. Talk about underrated.

Ok, now that I've officially fried my brains for the day in front of the telly, I think I'll head back to the couch to recuperate. Cheerio.


Current Music: Each Coming Night, by Iron and Wine
Current Mood: blech, but actually improving

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails