Feb 16, 2005

California, here we come...

I just wanted to give advance warning to all my loyal readers (you know who you are) about an upcoming break in blogging, due to my travels to the lovely west coast. That's right, tomorrow I'm off to San Francisco, California for a nice long weekend. The occasion is Huan's 25th birthday, which he has deemed extremely worthy and important, and thus, we are celebrating in style. I'm pretty psyched! I haven't been to SF since I was about 10 and even then I think I was all about Alcatraz keychains and the weird street people painted in gold. This time I'm looking forward to soaking in as much as I can of this fabulous city and all the food and fun it has to offer. If I have time, I'd also love to check out the Full House street as well as Mrs. Doubtfire's house and the Salinger residence (Party of Five), but we'll see what happens...because let's face it, when it comes down to it I'm all about being a tourist. Updates and photos to come upon my return. Cheers!


Current Music: Tables and Chairs, by Andrew Bird
Current Mood: excited

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails