Jan 7, 2005

Teenybopper update

Ah! I bet you thought this would be an Ashlee Simpson story, but you are wrong! The poor girl has been through enough so I'm going to leave her alone about her career meltdown. This is actually a serious story, but also kind of amusing, which is why I felt I had to post it. Our little friend Aaron Carter was in a little accident in his 2004 Escalade, which subsequently burst into flames. Yikes! What scared me most was the idea of the mattress coming loose from a truck. I'm occasionally paranoid about these types of things when I'm driving... ladders, furniture, those huge "ExCargo" roof bins, etc. A couple days ago I was driving behind a trash truck and out of nowhere its recyclables started flying out of it. I had to dodge a milk carton, some soda can, and other miscellaneous debris before I got out of its way. Scary.

Oh, and what are those things you always see on the highway? They look like giant hexagonal washers and they're always littered in or in between the lanes. Like maybe like they fell of a tractor-trailer because they didn't need them anymore? Anyway, also bizarre.

Happy Friday everyone.


Current Music: So Right, by Dave Matthews Band (Rediscovery of the week)
Current Mood: good


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails