Jan 5, 2005

Fun with fotos!

Here are a couple gems from a Ski Liberty excursion last week with some of the fam:

Whee!! It actually looks like I'm going fast. You wouldn't even know I'm not an ambiturner on my snowboard, would you!? It's true, I can barely manage a right (toe-side) turn.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


...But at least I'm not on my butt like our little friend Kam (sorry buddy! payback for the VN school present!!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sib pose. It's kinda funny skiing where everything around you except the actual man-made slope is green and earthy. We saw some old guys playing golf right next to us when we were on the ski lift. Sweet east coast action!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


New Year's Rockin' Eve in NYC:

Here are the yummy personalized chicken potpies we cooked up. I love being able to express myself creatively through food. (Tonight I made these again for the fam, and it was another rare cooking success, which means I didn't cry this time.)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Blurry, but probably fitting since Nathaniel was happily drunk by this point.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Current Music: Christmas Song, by Dave Matthews Band
(Mr. Matthews is quite good... I'm sorry I've been ignoring you for so long! Sigh..Makes me feel like a teen again)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh....you're just a little bastard, now aren't you?

guess who? (no, not the band)

Related Posts with Thumbnails