Jan 25, 2005

Fun with links!

First, some articles o' the day:

Why text messaging is a silly phenomenon.
This is ridiculous and sad, but still funny. But strangely I can imagine what they're talking about because my fingers start to hurt after only a few text message exchanges. What made me laugh the most was actually the title of the article.

"We are the ones who make a brighter day, so let's start giving..."

This is totally awesome and just classic. It brings me back to childhood memories, and now they'll introduce it to a whole new crowd of kids who can create their own great memories!

And finally, a very fun music game for a special feature in Esquire magazine. It's easy. All you gotta do is pick the Best Band in the World. For those interested, Radiohead won my competition with the Dave Matthews Band in a close second and U2 rounding out the top 3.
Try it, it's fun! Tell me your results.


Current Music: Heavy Metal Drummer, by Wilco
Current Mood: ready for bed


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hardly think that u2 is the best band in the world. then again, maybe i am just angry with the classic rock station because they are playing u2's newest shitty song, even though it is 3 months old, and not 20 years old. R.E.M., u2, and blues traveler are not classic rock! stop making me feel old :(. but anyhow, radiohead beat out dmb for me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails