May 27, 2005

New iPod toys...

Just what we need, more iPod gadgets to spend money on... See the Klipsch iFi iPod Speaker System, coming soon to a dealer near you.

In other thoughts, my natural high for the moment is when you've got your whole music collection on shuffle and a song you didn't know you desperately wanted to hear randomly comes on.

Current Music: Run, by Collective Soul
Current Mood: the lyrics to aforementioned song aptly describe my current mood. see below.


Are these times contagious
I’ve never been this bored before
Is this the prize I’ve waited for
Now with the hours passing
There’s nothing left here to insure
I long to find a messenger

Have I got a long way to run
Have I got a long way to run
Yeah, I run

Is there a cure among us
From this processed sanity
I weaken with each voice that sings
Now, in this world of purchase
I’m going to buy back memories
To awaken some old qualities

Have I got a long way to run
Have I got a long way to run
Yeah, I run
Yeah, I run

Have I got a long way
Have I got a long way
Have I got a long way to run
Have I got a long way to run

Yeah, I run...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAN! That is a good song, and now I want to hear it. Always reminds me of that glorious decade of music, the 90s, and randomly enough, of an episode of Party of Five, which in turn in makes me think of you and your obsession with what's-his-face, Andrew Keegan? Wasn't he on Po5?

Anyway. Enough babbling. Thanks for the trip down memory lane! -Caroline

Related Posts with Thumbnails