May 7, 2005

Life of leisure...

Well, since my internship ended this past week, as of now I am back to being that wandering soul in search of my next big adventure. For the time being, that adventure looks to be five days in the other Washington (the State). On Tuesday I'm heading out to Seattle for what should be an exciting week of outdoorsy exploring with Huan & Molly, Kam & Cory. We're hitting up Olympic National Park, Mount Rainier, the San Juan Islands, and of course one day of exploring downtown Seattle. It should be an unbelievable trip and I can't wait!

I was quite sad to see my internship end. It seemed to go by so fast, and it was as if suddenly in the past couple weeks, I started to get really comfortable in my place there and develop relationships with some of the folks at the office. In any case, it was a great experience-- I learned a lot, met some interesting people, and was able to fine-tune some of my communication skills, which I hope will be helpful to me in my next endeavor.

All in all, I'm thankful for having had the experience and the chance to work with the people that I did. Now, back to some serious soul-searching, aka job-hunting. Updates to follow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails