May 24, 2005

A site that lives up to its name.

I just discovered the truly fabulous fabchannel.com today, and suddenly I find myself very distracted from what I should be doing (cover letters, resumes, etc.).

In any case, it's a site worth checking out! They host over 350 live concerts. I started watching this nice, intimate Ray Lamontagne gig, then as I was browsing I noticed they had an Andrew Bird show, along with the Arcade Fire, Damien Rice, Bright Eyes... and so on and so forth! Seems to be a pretty diverse bunch, anyway. Even better, the quality of the shows--both audio and video-- is superb, and there's none of that horrible video delay you usually deal with.

Thought some of you might enjoy it, as if we needed any new ways to spend time on our computers...


Current Music: Trouble, by Ray Lamontagne
Current Mood: excited

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails