Feb 28, 2006

Oops, there I go again...

Just as I thought I was back on my blogging game, a nice long weekend in New York distracts me, combined with two late nights at work to start the week. Now, as I'm sitting down to say something, a little Sevie has some homework to do on the computer. It's always something, isn't it?

Well, so as not to make this a completely worthless post, here's a link from Entertainment Weekly that wraps up their theory on "Lost." It sounds pretty good to me, but then again I'm usually pretty slow when it comes to these things. Blame it on balancing too many shows-- my plots get mixed up. I am glad, though, that the token irrational and inept CTU employee on "24" got the boot yesterday. One more week of plump Sean Astin and I was about to have a fit.

Oh, and one more thing. As I was completing an online transaction earlier today (using my real name, of course), I was surprised and baffled to find this message after I entered all my normal info and clicked submit:
A name can only contain letters, spaces, /, ', and periods

Oh really? Cause last I checked my first name actually had a hyphen in it. I didn't realize you could just rewrite the rules on what goes for names. I guess it's understandable since those backslashes are really becoming popular... (!?!) But seriously, my problems never end...

1 comment:

maitai said...

furthermore, since when do names have periods, apostroophes, or backslashes in them??

so many people have hyphenated last names. that is really bizzaro!

Related Posts with Thumbnails