Feb 19, 2006

Happy Birthday, Bro!

Happy 26th Birthday to my brother, Huan! Thanks to his companionship, I got to play sports outside with the boys, walk to 7-11 to get slurpees and slim jims, and basically have a whole lot of fun. All around I like to think it made me a pretty tough gal (read: tomboy). Thanks, Huan, for always including me even when it was just you and the boys. And yes, I forgive you for practicing all those WWF wrestling moves on me.

Anyway, here's to Huan, who after all these years I can still count on to be a protective big bro and a great pal. Here are some of my favorite snapshots of our youth:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

maitai said...

holy crap! in that last pic, he looks like a buck-toothed bunny!

CUTE!

Anonymous said...

omg! you two were the cutest kids ever! happy birthday huan!

Anonymous said...

Aren't those the cutest kids ever?...Only if kids will stay that way for a little longer. Happy Birthday Huan.

M&M's Mom.

Related Posts with Thumbnails