Feb 22, 2006

More on the Idols

Is it just me or is Ace Young the Idol hottie? As evidenced by his web-following, clearly it's not just me. So he wasn't really my style at first, a little too polished with his whole scruffy/frat boy look ( if that makes any sense) but after tonight I'm won over! I even caught myself almost squealing like a teenager during the middle of his performance of George Michael's "Father Figure" (perfect song choice!) . As my mom said, "He's a Hottie, and he can sing? Vote for him!" Word to that, mom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most of your stuff, I'm like, "Yeah, right on, P!" But I got nothing for ya here. Sorry.
-Austen

Anonymous said...

Mr. Ace is the McDreamy of Am. Idol. And thanks to the gods of TIVO, I rewinded his performance a bajillion times...it doesn't hurt he sang one of my all time favorite songs.

Hands off Mr. Bobby Bennett (aka Mr. Copacabana) though, he belongs to KB. :)

-AL

Anonymous said...

P -- i think we'll be giving you lots to write about about AIDOL in the next couple of weeks. I dont think I am going to blog about it until MAYBE the very end, but great posts so far.

Daniel

Anonymous said...

I did squeal like a teenage girl, which is sad on so many levels. But, I'll be phoning in for Ace each week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails