Feb 17, 2006

A note from the editor.

Dear Readers:

I deeply apologize for any personal anguish I have caused by neglecting my blog and thus, neglecting you, my audience and sole reason for cyber-fruition. Any excuse I have is just that, an excuse, and if I call myself a true "blogger" then I must follow through on this implied promise to serve the Web, much as a gardener would water his plants or a pet owner would walk his dog. However, I cannot make guarantees, and as much as I would love to be on the daily updating circuit, I fear this is a far too ambitious goal. That said, I will promise to try harder and to do better, so that if you load up pouy.blogspot.com at least twice during your workweek, you won't see the same played-out post that greeted you the time before. If I do fail, however, please remember that there are many other fabulous things to read on the Web, so I encourage you to go forth; explore at will, you'll be amazed at what's out there! On the other hand, I do appreciate those of you who regularly visit, comment, or give me suggestions. After all, without a little prodding and guilt-tripping, I'd probably have stopped updating long ago. Thanks again and again and again.

Regards,
Pouy T

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails