Sep 5, 2006

Big News!

This year's Labor Day Weekend was fantastic and memorable, beginning with some indoor relaxation in Sea Girt, and ending with a great day of tennis at the U.S. Open. But all who were there know this weekend's highlight was Friday's big announcement that Huan and Molly are officially engaged!!

I'll say it again in case your eyes didn't catch it the first time: Huan and Molly are engaged!

After keeping the proposal a secret from Molly for at least 2 weeks (which -- believe me -- was difficult, especially when you consider my entire family knew!), Huan decided not to wait any longer and to pop the question upon arrival in Sea Girt on Friday afternoon.

So on a completely deserted beach with Ernesto's stormy weather threatening, my brother made a very romantic proposal and asked Molly to be his wife!

It's still a bit of a shock to me even though I knew it was coming. After all, I've seen Huan through everything, and here he is making this very important grown-up decision.

But I am definitely very happy for them, and I'm especially looking forward to having Molly as my future sister-in-law!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Since I'm not completely wired these days, I'll refer you to Huan's Flickr album for the rest of the photo set!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! That's exciting! A big congrats to Huanda and Molly. Very cool.

P, we must get together soon! And I want to see these new digs of yours. :)

C

Related Posts with Thumbnails