Sep 12, 2006

Garden State II?

The Last Kiss, a new twentysomething movie starring Zach Braff, The O.C.'s Rachel Bilson, and MTV Real World's Jacinda, among others, is set for national release this Friday, September 15.




Through some casual web/blog surfing, I came across a great blog post regarding what may be the formula for a successful Zach Braff film. Sure, this is only his second movie, and he actually doesn't receive writing credit on this one, but these ten accurate comparisons show that he may have had some influence...

See the trailer. And if you're me, you'll probably go watch the movie anyway. Even if it plays out like a Garden State sequel, at least I know I can expect some good music. And oh come on, as an unofficial candidate for the quarterlife crisis, I can totally relate to Braff's perfected "Who am I?" act. Check out his newly unveiled website for other musings. The guy is all Hollywood now yet somehow he's a more frequent blogger than I am.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails