Oct 21, 2005

"I am Job..." at last!

Well, everybody, the day has come. After nearly a year and a half after graduating (yikes), I can finally say that, beginning November 2, I'll officially be employed. That's right, this afternoon I received a job offer for a job that I was really excited about and really wanted (as opposed to one that I just wanted because it was a job). I'll be an Assistant Editor at PR Newswire, which my sources tell me is a pretty well-known electronic media distribution company. The good news is, well... I finally have a real, full-time job where the people seem cool and where I definitely won't be sitting in a cubicle bored out of my mind. The bad news, if I have to name any, is that I'm turning in my wings as "professional intern" and also as the newest rising star at Treetop Kids (but not before I show up in costume for my last shift on Halloween!!). And naturally, I'll have a lot less time to blog since I'll be occupied with something else for 9 hours of the day! But I'm sure you'll all forgive me. The weekend updates will just be that much sweeter, I suppose...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails