Sep 20, 2005

Grand Opening: Treetop Kids!

The newest Treetop Kids toy store in Arlington celebrated its grand opening yesterday after an impressive 19-day marathon of prepping it for customers.

Congratulations to Molly, the manager, for her hard work and new role as head honcho of the new location. She is seen below in what was an exciting ribbon-cutting ceremony to launch the official opening... If only she'd had giant scissors!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In other news, I am the newest sales associate at the Arlington store. Let me tell you, I'm having a field day discovering all the amazing toys--not to mention the incredible backyard playground options (there's even one set up in the store!)-- available to kids these days. There's really not a more fun way to earn some cash while I churn out cover letters and resumes awaiting a positive response. I can't wait to bring Auddie, Max, and Mira in to browse and let them pick their favorites. Which is to say, I am very tempted to buy a lot of these things for myself and I can't wait to have a chance to pressure kids to buy things I want to play with.

For any of you in the neighborhood, stop by Treetop and say hello! It's located on Lee Highway in the Lee Heights Shopping center. It's the one with all the colorful awnings-- you can't miss it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails