Aug 20, 2005

Happy Birthday, Kam!

I know I've done back-to-back b-day posts and I don't want this to turn into a forum for shout-outs, but this is one birthday I couldn't ignore, if only because Kam has threatened me for the past few months, and quite frankly, I'm scared of her (only half-kidding about that).

So here's my birthday greeting to my near-and-dear cousin, Kam (aka Tuti/Mai). Thanks for always providing fresh commentary on what you love and hate, what's cute or ugly, or most importantly, what you're currently knitting and how it turned out. But what I really appreciate most is knowing that you'll always have my back and kick ass/threaten/talk trash on command. It's good to have people like you as family :) Best of luck in the LOU!


Here's one of my favorite pics of me and Kam from our trip to Vietnam in Summer '04. It's clearly not the most flattering (are my eyes even open??), but it still reminds me of an awesome vacation.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And here's another, just cause I'm loving the '80s lately. How bout them bangs??

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

but more importantly, how 'bout the noses??!!? YIKES!!!!

ps - i just finished knitting another cabled hat and i am currently working on a double-knit headband (it's reversible). it is going to be SWEET.

Anonymous said...

i mean, "how 'bout THEM noses"

Anonymous said...

swizz hair guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails