May 11, 2010

Stream It: New Band of Horses

Great news! Band of Horses yesterday advertised via Twitter that their new album, Infinite Arms, is available to stream via the band's own streaming webpage before its official May 18 release.

Infinite Arms is the band's third full-length album, but their first major length debut (Columbia Records), so it should be interesting to see what they've come up with and whether they've lived up to the promise of their first two Sub Pop albums, both of which I loved almost equally. For anyone who loves the echoes and reverb of My Morning Jacket or the hooks and guitars of the Shins will enjoy these guys. Much of it is lush and dreamy, and even if hearing "Funeral" will always make me think of that Ford Edge commercial, I'll forgive these guys because I love their music. Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Larsons said...

Matt loves this band

Matt Larson said...

I think we have already established that pouy and I have identical music collections

Related Posts with Thumbnails