May 7, 2010

Happy Friday: Great Day for a Deal!

I love walking to work (the walking part -- not necessarily the work part!) on a perfect spring morning -- especially when it's Friday. This morning became even better when I opened my inbox to find out today's LivingSocial deal was something I not only wanted for myself, but to share with everyone I know.

I'm assuming those of you who already subscribe to LivingSocial may have seen this already, but today's deal is not to be missed! They're offering $50 worth of food and drink for only $25 at Kushi, a great new spot for Japanese/Sushi over in the CityVista (5th & K NW) area. John and I checked it out recently and really enjoyed our experience. We sat at the grill bar and enjoyed both small, traditional Japanese dishes (Izakaya-style) as well as some sushi while we watched the chefs skewer and grill whole fish and other delectable treats right before our eyes.

The service was efficient and friendly, and the space is huge, so you won't have to wait forever for a table or feel rushed while eating. Anyway, I highly recommend Kushi to anyone looking for a new restaurant to try. Plus, the menu is so big you'll want to try everything... I already bought one coupon but may go back for more!

Click here for today's deal (but act fast - it's only available for 2 days) and have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

maitai said...

i love the tulips! YAY! TGIF!!! i can't wait for FNL

Related Posts with Thumbnails