Aug 6, 2006

Sea Girt 5K!

I apologize if my blog posts of late have pretty much been weekend updates, but it seems everything else in between is fairly mundane, so really, I am sparing you.

I just arrived home from a quick but enjoyable trip to Sea Girt, NJ, on the northern part of the Jersey Shore. We happened to make the journey not only for a beach getaway, but for Sea Girt's annual 5K race, which took place this morning. It was really great mingling with all those laid back seaside folk and participating in what was clearly one of their biggest annual tradiations. Special thanks to Auddie and Natty (who was sidelined with an ankle injury) for being our supportive cheerleaders!

Now I am thoroughly exhausted and completely full (Chick-Fil-A on the ride up, snacking all day at the beach, and a meal at Squan Tavern will do that to you!), and I leave you with yet another Flickr album to browse at your leisure...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails