Jul 31, 2006

Not quite a quarter century

Just a quick post to say thanks to all who celebrated my birthday with me and made for a fun and memorable weekend! From Friday through Sunday, I saw many of my favorite people and basically indulged in more food and drink than any reasonable person should over the course of three days (But if not for your birthday, then when?). From Chocolate Donut Beer at Dr. Dremo's and the Taco Bell drive thru line at 2:30 AM, to an amazing feast and one too many margaritas at Cactus Cantina, to an obscene amount of food at the Georgia Brown's buffet/brunch, to finally, a wonderfully extravagant home-cooked meal by my Mom (and three, count 'em, three birthday cakes), it was all worth it to ring in my 24th year!

And as Auddie reminded me with her elaborate decoration of my bedroom, I'm still obviously a child at heart...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thanks again to all my family and friends. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend.

A few more on my Flickr, and hopefully more to come soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey p. so far behind on my blogging. happy belated bday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails