Aug 22, 2006

Can you Stop Pong?

Tonight, I saw the new Andy Roddick Amex commercial featuring Roddick in a tennis match versus the classic arcade Pong. In what is another great marketing idea from American Express, the commercial directs viewers to a web site where they can challenge Pong themselves. What can I say, I love a classic 2-D arcade game, and I'm a sucker for the My Life. My Card. campaign. I even find myself getting emotional when I read some of the one-page magazine ads for various celebs. Then I snap out of it and remind myself that in the end, it's just a credit card ad. Kudos, Amex, for knowing the way to my pocketbook!


2 comments:

maitai said...

pocketbook? what are you, from jersey or sumthin'?

Anonymous said...

too bad roddick sucks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails