Jul 19, 2006

Cartoon Auddie

Yesterday, Auddie got two of her wisdom teeth out due to some dental explanation which I still don't fully understand. She's only 13, mind you, but when I remind myself how she's 13-going-on-30, it all makes perfect sense. So today I came home and exclaimed, "Haha! It looks like you got punched in the face!! You look like a cartoon!" I can only say these things because I remember after I got my teeth pulled, I was pretty much down for the count for a solid two weeks, and still swollen after three.

Auddie was playing along and helped me pull up a photo of the cartoon character she most resembled. It happened to be Sharon Spitz as Braceface, another random kids' sitcom that I hadn't ever seen, in which Alicia Silverstone provided the lead character's voice.

Anyway, here's a great photo of her chipmunked face. Please pardon the poor quality/weird pixelation.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
=
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Related Posts with Thumbnails