Dec 26, 2005

Rockin' around the Christmas tree...

Well, after all the meals and gatherings and gift exchanges, I'd say Christmas (aka "the Holidays") was a hit this year.

As I've done before, I'll illustrate the long weekend with a series of thumbnails...


12/24:

We are graced by the presence of baby Santa, aka Kyle, who quickly became the subject of our innate paparazzi behavior. (By the end of the weekend, I swear this kid had smiled for at least a thousand flash bulbs. I felt bad for him, but what can I say? He's so irresistible!)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

12/25:

My mom and dad in a silly pose after receiving new much-needed oven mitts/cooking supplies:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The rents surprise me with the ridiculously awesome collector's box-set of the entire "Friends" series:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

(don't worry, we got the rents got more than oven mitts, in case you were wondering...)

Christmas Brunch at our house... featuring the battle of the My Chaus on DDR:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


And last but not least, one more of happy Kyle in the adorable Christmas outfit we got for him:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

P.S. GO SKINS!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails