Dec 4, 2005

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

I feel like I just started my new job yesterday, but all of a sudden it's been a month (I know-- "wow Pouy, a whole month...") and the Holiday season is upon us in full force!

This is my favorite time of year, kicked off by Thanksgiving and continuing up til Christmas. It's not Christmas day that I look forward to...after all, I hate crowded malls and the headaches of shopping... it's just all the trimmings that come along with it. I'm talking about Christmas music in Starbucks and Borders, lights and wreaths everywhere you look, and just that wonderful wintry feeling everywhere you go.

I know I've been terrible about blogging, but hopefully you all will forgive me by getting into the holiday spirit and listening to some Christmas music. To all you scrooges out there, spare me the negative comments!

Here are two versions--one classic and one contemporary-- of my favorite seasonal tune:

The Christmas Song :: Nat King Cole

The Christmas Song :: Aimee Mann


Now, off to fill the house with those crazy life-sized elves!

1 comment:

maitai said...

um, those elves scare me. they look creepy, and i know you agree!

ps - i am so one of those scrooges!!! but i can't wait to come home and spend christmas eve at your house as usual.

Related Posts with Thumbnails