Apr 11, 2005

Oh, Google, you've done it again

The latest ingenious thing to come out of those folks in Mountain View, CA is Google Maps. I approached my computer and saw an aerial view of my house after my dad typed in our home address. My first thought was-- freaky!! But then I thought-- wow, that's pretty amazing. (But still a little freaky, yes.) Seriously, what was life like before google (B.G.)? Can you even remember? Oh, it was a different time, kiddies, and some day we'll bounce our grandkids on our laps and tell them all about it.

If you want more info, here's a brief Washington Post blurb about Google Maps.


Current Music: Movies of Myself, by Rufus Wainwright
Current Mood: v. tired...(food coma)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kind of reminds of that scene from MIB (Men in Black) when Tommy Lee Jones is looking at his wife in the garden, don't you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails