Dec 9, 2004

Season's Greetings

Here are some fun pics of the 4 ft. tall tree and more over-the-top holiday decor! For a bunch of Buddhists, we sure know how to get into the Christmas spirit!


If I recall, Huan actually put 0 to maybe 1 ornament on his own tree. He was taking a nice little nap on his couch while his new Sinatra CD played in the background. I had to remind him that as much as he wanted it to be so, we were not actually characters in a Pottery Barn catalog.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And just for some perspective, I made Huan pose with the mini tree after it was all done!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Last night we finished decorating the inside of our house, complete with items from the Hallmark window display that my mom entirely bought out a few years ago(seriously).

These elves dangle over the upstairs catwalk and greet you as you walk into the house. Now tell me, scary or not? I finally compromised with my mom and decided that these guys were "cute in the daytime, scary at night."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Here is the staircase crew:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And a close-up because they are so cute:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This is my favorite guy, the wise old sage of Christmastime (or some random wizard, not sure):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Enjoy! Happy Holidays.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails