Aug 25, 2009

Week 34: Happy Birthday, MaiTai!

I went out on Friday night to celebrate my cousin Tuti/Mai/Kam's birthday. We started the night at Guajillo, a mexican restaurant where we had delicious margs and tasty food (perhaps too much for the boys, who attempted to eat the giant burrito which ended up being more than two times as large/long as a chipotle burrito!). Afterwards, we headed to Ri Ra to sing and dance along to a cover band playing the usual favorites. It was a great night, despite the fact that I was in my glasses and looked and felt like I had just woken up (I've had bad allergies/itchy eyes all week). Also, pardon the shine in this photo - obviously a little greasy and sweaty from all the bar fun! Happy Birthday and best wishes to Mai!

1 comment:

maitai said...

hooray! i hope 28 is my best year yet :) thanks for hanging out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails