Aug 18, 2009

Week 33: Just a little gelato...

Nothing too eventful here, so I present a gelato pitch with a grainy iPhone photo, featuring Auddie:


Even though Pitango opened back in May, I didn't get a chance to try it until this past weekend. As we all know, I'm not a huge dessert/sweets person, but I was pleasantly surprised with their gelato. They pride themselves on fresh and local ingredients, and they don't use any artificial colors or flavors. Out of all of combinations, I think John took the prize for best selection with his cup of bourbon vanilla and caffe espresso. It was truly delicious! The store is right across from Whole Foods on P Street, so I'll definitely be heading back. I still have to try their sorbet, too!

2 comments:

maitai said...

mmm nommy gelato. i'm coming over and we are going.

APostcardFrom said...

mmm...gelato! pistachio is my barometer of deliciousness. if they can do a good pistachio, they get an a++

Related Posts with Thumbnails