Aug 12, 2009

Week 32: Poolside with Kenzie & Co.!

I spent all day Sunday at my friend Kelly's parent's house in Great Falls. They have a beautiful home with a big pool, and going there always feels like a nice and peaceful (albeit brief) vacation. Kelly was my first year college roommate at UVa. Also pictured here are Lo, one of my best college friends, and the little one is Kenzie, Kelly's adorable almost-2-year-old girl and the cutest baby I know! We had a great time splashing around on a ridiculously hot day. I could barely keep up with Kenzie and I think I needed a nap well before she did. It's always a great time catching up with the girls, and I finally got a little much-needed sun!

1 comment:

maitai said...

can't believe you wuz in GF when i wasn't there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails