May 30, 2006

Memorial Day: Rhapsody Revue

I had the pleasure of spending my Memorial Day weekend at the Laramy residence in Easton, MD, as guests of Molly and Tim, for their annual "Rhapsody Revue" weekend-long holiday throwdown.

It was an awesome time, extremely relaxing but also quite eventful, with two days full of eating (fried chicken! corn on the cob!), drinking, wiffle ball, softball, badminton, boat riding, more eating and drinking, and lots of great music all the while. The perfect weather sure didn't hurt, either.

I was lucky to have convinced some of my college pals to drive out and join the fun on Sunday, which made the event extra special.

All in all, I was not happy about having to go back to work today, and I'm already looking forward to the party next year...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As I've noticed some page-loading problems with the blog when I post lots of pics, from now on I'll (try to) update my Flickr as often as I can, and when possible, direct you to my albums there for extended viewing. Let's start right now... more photos from Memorial Day weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails