Jan 1, 2006

Happy New Year/Hail to the Redskins!

So... it's 2006. Weird. That means ten years ago was 1996. I feel old. Anyway, last night's celebration was fun (went to a party w/ Huan & Molly) considering I generally don't look forward to ringing in the new year, it being the most overhyped and overrated "holiday" there is. That said, if you have low expectations and just go to a party with fun people, you should be ok, as parties with fun people are usually fun anyway, regardless of it being Dec. 31.

Anywho, in other news, if Jan. 1 is any indication of how 2006 will go, things look pretty good. I watched 8 episodes of Sex and the City this morning with Molly, during which we paused for a much-needed McDonald's break. Then, I came home to watch the Redskins "run the table" and complete an improbable 5-game winning streak to end the regular season and launch them into the playoffs! Next, I get to enjoy some of my mom's homemade Pho for dinner. All of this was done in the comfort of my pajamas. No complaints here. My resolution for 2006, as of now, is to get my lazy butt back into shape and into my regular exercise routine, since the Holidays left me plump and sedentary (see above description and multiply by 100).

Cheers to all for a happy and healthy 2006!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

concerts on new years is where it's at.

Anonymous said...

I heard you hung out with two other awesome people on NYE---and I ain't talking 'bout SR and LD. We let you hang out with us even though you're in the Class of '96.
P.S.--Your new year's resolution should be to update your blog more so that I have something to read at work when I'm bored.

Related Posts with Thumbnails