Jul 31, 2005

San Fran/NorCal: A Photo Essay

Greetings from California! What follows are some select photos of my family trip out to San Francisco and its surrounding areas. We've had some great weather, so these amazing sights are only accentuated by beautiful blue skies. All the photos are thumbnails so I don't freeze up your computer, so click to see a larger version. Enjoy!


View of the Bay from Sausalito, just across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco. You can see SF in the distance if you look closely.





The Ferry Building at night.





Family photo for my B-day dinner at Slanted Door.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Me and my mom in Napa at the Silverado Vineyard.





View of the 18th hole at Half Moon Bay, overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Huan (after his round of golf) with Molly, Auddie, my mom, and me in our hotel robes. (Yes, we definitely got a few funny looks for roaming around the resort in that garb.)




Well, that's all for now! I may post more upon return to the East Coast, but I think that's a nice summary of the trip for now... Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

don't we look swizz in those robes? i don't think you would see 4 ladies in robes like that chilling around a resort!hehe:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails