Jun 9, 2010

John's Spicy Lamb Burgers!

Upon arriving home from a long day of travel back from Georgia, John surprised me with an amazing homecooked dinner - Spicy Lamb Burgers. Surprise describes both the fact that I didn't know whether/what he was going to cook, and also that lamb would probably have been my last guess for what he'd prepare! Anyway, I definitely can't and won't complain about his recent foray back into the meat world.

The meal was delicious... the burger patties were full of lots of flavor (given the variation of ingredients/seasoning added, it was no surprise) and subtle spice. We stuffed the patties into a pita, along with some romaine hearts and sliced tomatoes for some crisp and coolness, and finished it off with some feta cheese.

The burgers didn't need any sauce or dressing, as they were quite juicy and flavorful on their own. Paired with a cold summer beer, this was the perfect meal to come home to. I can't wait to see what else John has up his sleeve!



More images on Flickr.

1 comment:

maitai said...

you need to invite me over for dins more often.

Related Posts with Thumbnails