Jul 28, 2009

Week 30: Cape Cod

This past weekend I took a mini-vacay to Boston/Cape Cod with my family and some of our close family friends who have a house in Mashpee. On Saturday, we took a ferry to Nantucket and spent the day on the island. We biked somewhere around 25 miles over the entire weekend, the majority around the trails and roads of Nantucket. It was quite the workout but a great way to explore the island! Weekend highlights included: a delicious lobster roll lunch in Boston, a home-cooked surf & turf dinner on Friday, celebrating my birthday early with the fam, introducing Auddie to Settlers of Catan (she loves it! woo!), repeatedly losing to Auddie in foosball (who knew this girl was such a gamer??), and of course some quality time on the beach. All in all, it was a great bonding weekend with my fam and I'm bummed it went by so quickly! Pictured here are Auddie, Molly, and me on the ferry to Nantucket. As evidenced by my wacky hair, we were riding the high-speed ferry, which gets us from Hyannis to Nantucket in only an hour.

1 comment:

maitai said...

your hair is REDONKULOUS!! sounds ilke a super fun weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails