Jun 3, 2009

Week 22: Happy Sweet 16, Auddie!

On June 1, Auddie reached a big milestone and turned 16! This past weekend, my family celebrated her birthday with a big party at home, complete with a delicious Baskin Robbins mini-cone ice cream cake. I still can't believe my little sister is so grown up! It still feels like yesterday when I used to change her diaper and when she learned to walk and talk. Yet in reality, this week I was a passenger in the car while she took me out for a spin! She's still got some practicing to do before she gets her license, but so far, she's not bad! My, how time flies. The only thing that hasn't changed is that she's still one of my best buddies and we always have a great time together! I'm so happy and thankful to have such a beautiful, funny and mature younger sister. Happy Birthday, Auddie!

1 comment:

maitai said...

yay! happy birthday, sibby.

Related Posts with Thumbnails