Nov 28, 2006

New Shins Preview

The Shins today announced that their forthcoming album, Wincing The Night Away, due for a January 2007 release, is now available for pre-sale through Sub Pop records. This is a huge deal, as we haven't had a studio release from these guys since 2003's Chutes Too Narrow.



Sub Pop has one of the new tracks, "Phantom Limb," available as its download of the week. Get on it! I streamed it once tonight and already have it stuck in my head. So far so good, Shinsies! Hope the rest is worth the long wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phantom Limb has a Guster feel to it. New Guster, not old Guster.

I don't know how I feel about Phantom Limb as a single and to fully judge it, I'll have to hear it in the context of the entire album.

But I'm excited.

Related Posts with Thumbnails