Dec 15, 2009

Week 50: It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

It's amazing how quickly the holiday season creeped up this year. It feels like summer just ended yesterday, yet here we are only a week and a half away from Christmas! Alas, I guess this is the same feeling every year -- not enough time to prepare for the weather, the madness of holiday shopping, Christmas decorating, and all the other general chaos that comes with the season. I personally love this time of year -- Christmas music, holiday themes at my favorite retail outlets, lights and decorations everywhere, and generally what I see as more joy and a generally improved spirit among friends and even strangers. I spent this past weekend attending two holiday parties, but managed to squeeze in a little time to wrap some gifts to put under our tiny but adorable tree! Happy Holidays, everyone!

1 comment:

maitai said...

lies. most terrible time of year.

haha, jk!

Related Posts with Thumbnails